Challenge Developer (80-100%)
Are you interested in cyber security and hacking techniques? Do you enjoy security challenges, CTF and cyber security training? Do you want to help develop an outstanding cyber training for future specialists? Do you like to work with Python or Docker but also Windows, Linux and networking techniques arouse your interest? Then join our team and support us to make Hacking-Lab even better.
As a Challenge Developer, you will be responsible for the ctf challenges and security labs. You will work on the following
- Conception, development and integration of new cyber security challenges
- Quality control of own, existing and third-party security challenges
- Execution of remote or on-site capture-the-flag events and cyber security trainings
- Support of Hacking-Lab users via Discord, chat, mail or Jira
- Create video recordings of sample solutions and hacking tutorials