Hacking-Lab AG offers the following open position:
- Full Stack Developer (80-100%)
- Challenge Developer (80-100%)
Full Stack Developer (80-100%)
Are you passionate about cyber security? Would you like to join a young team and help drive the worldwide used Hacking-Lab platform? Do you like to capture customer needs and translate them into software? Then join our team at Hacking-Lab AG with your knowledge, programming skills and experience!
As a Full Stack Developer, you will be responsible for all software engineering activities in the Hacking-Lab Cyber Range. The platform primarily uses the following technologies:
- Java, Maven, Spring-Boot in the backend
- TypeScript, NPM, React in the frontend
- TestCafé and Cucumber for E2E Testing
- GitLab CI/CD
- Docker Container and much more
Challenge Developer (80-100%)
Are you interested in cyber security and hacking techniques? Do you enjoy security challenges, CTF and cyber security training? Do you want to help develop an outstanding cyber training for future specialists? Do you like to work with Python or Docker but also Windows, Linux and networking techniques arouse your interest? Then join our team and support us to make Hacking-Lab even better.
As a Challenge Developer, you will be responsible for the ctf challenges and security labs. You will work on the following
- Conception, development and integration of new cyber security challenges
- Quality control of own, existing and third-party security challenges
- Execution of remote or on-site capture-the-flag events and cyber security trainings
- Support of Hacking-Lab users via Discord, chat, mail or Jira
- Create video recordings of sample solutions and hacking tutorials
Please send us your application documents as PDF to hr(at)compass-security.com
- Motivation letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letters of reference
Who we are
Compass Security is a Swiss company with more than 60 employees in Switzerland, Germany and Canada. Founded in 1999, Compass Security has developed into a technically outstanding IT security consulting company recognized throughout Europe. Hacking-Lab AG is a 100% subsidiary of Compass Security and develops and operates a worldwide available Cyber Security Lab - also called Cyber Range.
The Hacking-Lab Cyber Range is a platform for practical cyber security training, assessments, and events. It offers content in all relevant areas of cyber security - cryptography, reverse engineering, exploitation, web, network, and system security. Among other things, it is also used to train the Swiss VBS cyber soldiers.